6/30/11

Crêpes à GoGo

Crêpes à GoGo concludes my last food hunting destination for my first month of food blogging.  It was a great month with a lot of sweetz and fat!  There are way too many places to eat that I never discover, want to try or explore into before.  I was never a big fan of eating, unless it's chips, egg tarts, gingerbeard cookies, desserts.  However, I want to find new crazy favs to add to my list now. :P

As our crepes hunting continue, Mr. K.Szeto and I purposely TTC-ed up to Bloor to Crêpes à GoGo for lunch.  After our unsatisfying experience last time from Cafe Crepes, I did not set a high expectation for Crêpes à GoGo this time even though I've read many many positive reviews and a few friends actually recommended me this place.  The cafe is very small, and it was packed and hot during lunch time.  The waiters and waitresses all speak french and the cafe is decorated in a Paris theme.

We both ordered sweet crepes, because of our craziness toward desserts.  I got a Sweet Dark Chocolate Crepe with Banana.  The crepe was very warm and delicious.  It wasn't too sweet and the crepe itself tasted just perfect with the right texture and softness.  However, many actually recommended their savory crepes and the selection is greater too, so I am for sure going back and trying those .

At the end, Mr. K.Szeto saw many people drinking from a bottle drink, so he got one to try too.  It is 'lemon juice with mint leaf'.  I thought it was just Lemonade but I tried it too, it is very different.  This drink was produced by Crêpes à GoGo and most likely you would have not tasted a drink like this before.  I couldn't comment too much about it because I only had a sip.  However, it should be refreshing and the word to use is 'different'.

Overall, 'to.live.my.love' is very satisfy this time about this crepe hunting destination Crêpes à GoGo and will give a rating of 9/10 to them.


Crêpes à GoGo on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely try their savoury crepes next time! They're SO good! In my opinion, better than their sweet crepes :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...