6/1/11

Bribesmaid

From Flixster, an Iphone App, where I normally check out movies, this is the synoposis for Bridesmaids :

"Join Annie and a group of colorful bridesmaids on a wild ride down the road to matrimony.  Although Annie's life is a mess, when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lilian's maid of honor.  Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way though the expensive and bizarre rituals.  With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lilian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love."  

I suddenly had an urge to go watch a movie after work this Tuesday night, because I wanted my life back and it was half price movie after all.  My friend and I decided to go watch Bridesmaids because we both heard good reviews about it.

In short, it was a relaxing and funny movie to watch after a long day of work.  What I got out of it was "Nothing lasts forever" and I can really relate myself to Kristen Wigg (Annie) in the movie.  At the end, she did find her true love, but will I?

Bridesmaids deserves a 7/10 in 'to.live.my.life' because I did not fall asleep through out the movie. Yet, I found it too girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...