6/25/11

Cafe Princess

The main purpose of today's meet up with Miss.Kan was so she can dessert hunt with me!  For weeks, we've been talking about going to "Cafe Princess", and my first finally happened today.  I was surprised by the environment and atmosphere once I stepped in.  I never thought "Cafe Princess" gives such a relaxing and comfortable feeling.  It was not decorated like other cafes, and one word to describe "Cafe Princess" is girly (hence a great place to chat and gossip!)

"Cafe Princess" serves coffee/tea, cakes, waffles, ice-cream etc.  We shared a slice of Jamoca Almond Fudge Cake, it was soooo delicious.  All the cakes are actually from La Rocca, hence no complains but only complements were made.  

We also ordered a small Red Bean Sorbet with vanilla ice-cream, fruits, corn flakes etc.  I didn't enjoy this as much as the slice of cake since the red beans were too sweet and there were quite a lot of ice cubes at the bottom.

'To.live.my.life' loves sweets and will give "Cafe Princess" a 9/10 because both the cake and sorbet were yummy.  Most importantly, the relaxing and warm environment add many points to this cafe.


Cafe Princess on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I've been here a couple times and I agree with you that it's just so comfy! definitely the perfect place for some girly get togethers. Great post Janice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...