6/23/11

Canyon Creek Chophouse @ Etobicoke

The second part of my department team building event was having a nice warm dinner at Canyon Creek Chophouse.  Chain restaurants are always nice for company or department events, because of the varieties and selections for different types of eaters.  To start with, I ordered a Virgin Pina Colada, it was refreshing and sweet (could of add points if I didn't order a 'virgin' drink...lol)

The butter served with bread at the beginning was very unique.  It was sweet, and I've only had it at Canyon Creek.  Then we ordered a few appetizers to share, but I only had the Chophouse Garlic Bread.   I didn't find it too special afterall, it was just tasty because of the cheese inside the garlic bread.

For main course, I shared two dishes with my coworker because we both wanted to have the Oven-Roasted Prime Rib Sandwich.  I must say that Canyon Creek's rib sandwiches are the best.  I must give credit to my co-worker Mr. P.Liu who recommended this to me, and I am addicted after my first try.  However, it is a pretty heavy sandwich so I am usually really full.  I recommend Asian girl who are small eaters to switch from fries to salad and maybe share the sandwich with someone.  We also shared a Grilled New York Steak, which is only average, it wasn't bad or too extraordinary.
'To.live.my.life' will only give Canyon Creek Chophouse a 7/10 because it is a really standard chain restaurant.  However, the Prime Rib Sandwich itself will get a 10/10 because it is just too mouthwatering and I'm lovin' it!



Canyon Creek Chophouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...