6/26/11

ColdStone Creamery @ Tim Hortons

Since today's high tea event got cancelled, my sweet tooth needs something sweet to fulfill my lonely day at home.  I heard many good reviews about ColdStone Creamery, and I knew that it is located within a few Tim Hortons around Toronto.  However, I did not know that I am actually really close to one of them until I started researching for their locations, so I went over for a dessert dinner tonight.  Basically, it has the same concept as Marble Slab with even fewer selections (maybe there are more options in the U.S.), so nothing to exciting for me.




I ordered one of their Signature Creations : Founder's Favourite in small size with a waffle bowl.  It is sweet cream ice cream mixed with pecans, brownie, fudge and caramel.  I was surprised by small the ice-cream was when the cashier was mixing my ice-cream with the toppings.  The quality is a lot worst than Marble Slab and the price is actually about the same considering the quantity served.  If you do go to Coldstone Creamery @ Tim Hortons, don't get the waffle bowl because it is not fresh at all.  Unfortunately, 'to.live.my.life' rates it a 3/10 because of the quality and quantity of the ice-cream and waffle bowl.


Coldstone Creamery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...