6/8/11

All Star Wings & Ribs

One of my bestest 'g-mui' is going back to HK for good, so WINGS is what we decided to eat.  I must admit that Wings is one of the only food that is MUCH better in Toronto than wings found in HK.  We went to All Star Wings & Ribs on Woodbine and 16th Ave.  It took me a while to locate the bar because it was my first time going to this location and it was in the corner of the plaza.  Considering it was a Tuesday night, there were quite a lot of people, maybe because it was NBA finals.

We ordered Mozzarella Sticks for Appetizer, the quantity was small and the sticks weren't too cheesy. It would probably be better if you could pull some cheese out from the sticks :P   For Wings, we ordered a doubles but with two flavors.  Cheesy Where's the Beef? was one of them, it was my first time trying this flavor, but you can think of it as poutine with wings instead of fries.  The other one was Mardi Gras, I like this one better because of the sweet taste.

All Star Wings & Ribs deserves a 7/10 in 'to.live.my.life', because I would never say no to wings.  However, I don't find it too special, maybe because of my bias towards Wild Wings.

Mozzarella Sticks
Cheesy Where's The Beef?
Mardi Gras

All Star Wings & Ribs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...