6/3/11

Glow

An overdue blog posts about Glow on Shops at Don Mills is always on my to-do list.  A few Fridays ago, my friends and I wanted to go to Joey's for a farewell dinner with a friend.  However, the wait was too long so we ended up in GlowWe sat in the Patio but there was actually no view, we were actually facing the walls.  The service was bad because we waited very long for our waiter just to order drinks.  The bread that comes in the beginning wasn't special, but it comes with three different spreads for us to try.


For main course, I ordered a Gourmet Turkey Burger (bunless) topped with dried fruit chutney, and sweet potato wedges & asparagus.  The turkey was overcooked and burnt, and the dried fruit chutney was way too sweet.


Two of my friends both got Cobb Salad served with roasted chicken, crisp lettuce, charred corn, avocado, tomatoes, eggs, asparagus, toasted sunflower seeds, blue cheese & a buttermilk ranch dressing.  They did not like it at all because of the texture of the crisp lettuce, and they described the salad as "weird."


'To.live.my .life' will only give a rating of 4/10 to Glow because of its poor service and low quality of food.  Personally, I will not go back for a second time.



Glow - Fresh Grill and Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...