6/22/11

St Louis Bar and Grill @ Yonge

I've been to St.Louis Bar and Grill X many times before.  St.Louis offers half price wings if you order a drink on TUESDAYS, so my random craving of wings just brought me there this time around. There were a lot of people compared to other weekday nights. Usually, I order Honey Garlic Wings, but ever since my love of spicy and hot food started, I really wanted to try hotter flavours, and it is hard to find people to eat it with you. My friend and I ordered ice-tea for drinks, and 1 pound of Authentic Buffalo (with 2/5 hot level), and 1 pound of Sweet Asian BBQ (with 3/5 hot level) wings. Also, wings are served with golden fries, and garlic dill sauce.

I like the Sweet Asian BBQ flavour, it was hot and sweet. However, we thought the Authentic Buffalo flavor is not as hot based on the ratings but actually it is hotter than Sweet Asian BBQ, and tasted a little sour (which I do not prefer in wings). Overall, 'to.live.my.life' will go back to St.Louis over and over again so a 7.5/10 is well deserved.




St. Louis Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...