6/15/11

Cafe Crepes

I was excited about this dessert lunch all along because "Cafe Crepes" was a crepes place I've been longing to try for years.  It was either because I am too full from lunch/dinner or I need to go shopping that's why I never stopped by "Cafe Crepes".

The selection of crepes is wide, but many of the crepes were just different combination of ingredients used. My friend and I both ordered a crepe from the "Crepes Specialies" in the dessert section of the menu for lunch.  He got an "Exotique", which has rum, coconut, banana and sugar.  Mine is a "Crepe du Chef"  with apple sauce, banana and cinnamon.  Both found the crepes extremely dry, and one major complain from my friend was he cannot taste rum in his crepe at all.  Overall, it was a major disappointment for the both of us and "to.live.my.life" can only rate "Cafe Crepes" with a 2/10.




Cafe Crepe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...