6/9/11

Salad King

I am sorry, but I don't understand why Salad King is the "#1 restaurant" in Urbanspoon.  There's always a lot of people there just because it is not too expensive, convenient, quick, and a lot nicer after the renovation this year.  I was there at around 5:30pm and the place was pretty packed for dinner.  I didn't have to wait for a seat but people that came a little later did.  My cousin described Salad King as a served-HK-style-Cafe de Coral. I like their seats though because there's a spot for you to put your purse or belongings under your stool, since the place can get busy at times and there will be no space around you.

Personally, I don't find the food too amazing.  I ordered a Mango Salad.  It did not taste all that great after all.  Probably other main course dishes are better, but I found it too of a fast food style.  "To.live.my.life" gives Salad King a 3/10, this is only my love and opinion towards Salad King, totally did not mean to discourage others from going since after all it is a POPULAR place to eat in Toronto.


Mango Salad
Mango Chicken & Rice


Salad King on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...