6/22/11

Moxie's Classic Grill @ Yorkdale Mall

I must admit this is probably my first or second time at Moxie's because it is one of the casual restaurants you wouldn't think of dining in on purpose.  I didn't want to get anything heavy, I got a Strawberry Papaya salad from their Big Life Summer menu. It is served on butter lettuce tossed in creamy poppy seed dressing with bocconcini, kiwi, sunflower seeds, and multigrain croutons, on butters lettuce tossed in creamy.  I also added a grilled salmon on top of the salad.  It feels good because with the strawberries and kiwis, I am actually not just eating vegetables but fruits too.  
My friend got a Double Cheese Nachos.  It is huge and heavy, and I am not a big fan of cheese, so I only had a few nachos.  This nachos fan is crazy, he finished the whole plate of nachos by himself (even the waitress was impressed).  According to him, Moxie's nachos are consider good, but not the best.

Rating : 6.5/10 - In my opinion, nothing too special ( it is just another Moxie's)  but I have to admit the salad was refreshing with the fruits. 


Moxie's Classic Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...