8/4/11

La Cocina de Doña Luz Restaurant (Tasty Thursday)

Tasty Thusday: A summer weekly event in Nathan Phillip Squares that I've wanted to attend ever since last year.  Finally, Mr.K.Szeto and I had our first Tasty Thurday lunch of the year outside under the sun today.  Sometimes it is hard to choose what to eat, but with no doubt we lined up in the longest line of all.  We ended up under La Cocina de Doña Luz Restaurant's booth.


What is good about Tasty Thursdays is everything is under $7.  We both had a Spicy Chicken combo with a piece of chicken, salad and rice for only $5.  It was certainly an excellent deal based on quality, quantity and price.  In rare occassions, I love western style fried rice.  The spicy chicken was really hot and it was nice since they put some of the hot sauce on my rice and salad too. 


'To.live.my.life' rates her first Tasty Thursday lunch with a 7.5/10 because the whole meal was good but average.  One can eat such a combo in many places, so it wasn't really special afterall.  However, it was worth a try and I would probably try out the restaurant someday if I pass by it.

La Cocina de Doña Luz on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...