7/21/11

Oliver & Bonacini @ Bayview Village (Summerlicious)

My third 'Summerlicious' meal was a very casual one at Oliver & Bonacini located at Bayview Village.  It was my bi-weekly lunch gathering with one of my bestest, Mr. LCS, we had a great chat and a delicious lunch that Sunday afternoon.  We made a reservation for 11:30am but when I got there it was fully packed.  I have never been to this O&B and was not surprised that many were just there for a relaxing Sunday brunch or lunch.  We both had an urge to just order brunch but at the end we went with their Summerlicous menu.

For appetizer, I ordered the Crispy Chicken & Ginger Dumplings dipped in maple scallion soya sauce, and LCS got the O&B Cobb Salad served with iceberg lettuce, avocado, bacon, boiled egg and Roquefort. Nothing too special or exciting with both of our appetizers.



I wasn't expecting too much after our appetizers, but the main course and the dessert did surprised me. We both got the Cajun Shrimp Quesadilla served with white kidney beans, cheddar and sour cream. It was delicious and tasty  The whole dish seemed very healthy!

For dessert, we both got the same thing again, we ordered theChocolate Marquise milk chocolate torte with hazelnut praline crunch.  It wasn't too special but desserts are always good!


Thanks to LCS for lunch!  This was a $15 Summerlicious lunch, which was perfect for a casual lunch catch-up.  We were drooling over brunches that others were having.  Some day I will go for brunch atOliver & Bonacini for sure.   'To.live.my.life' rates this meal with a 8/10 considering the quality and quantity of the food, and also the price.


Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...