7/3/11

Cheesecake Factory @ Buffalo

A day of shopping at Buffalo and a meal at Cheesecake Factory is relaxing and care-free.  I am NOT a big fan of cheesecakes at all because it is very fattening and if there is a choice I would choose other types of desserts.  However, one cannot say NO to cheesecakes from Cheesecake Factory.  We arrived at around 4pm and we got a table right away.  However, usually there are long waits and line-ups during lunch and dinner peak hours.  The main purpose of being at Cheesecake Factory was for the cheesecake, so we only ordered the Factory Nachos and the Carlton Salad as our 'mains' to share.

The Factory Nachos are served with crisp tortilla chips covered with melted cheeses, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños and salsa.  Not too much cheese were melted on the tortilla chips, so I really like it that way.  Also, the 'Nacho Expert' seemed to enjoy it since he finished the whole thing, so I believe it was above average but not exceptional since no specific very positive comments were given.

I mainly ate the Carlton Salad, which is served with romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, feta cheese, avocado, organic dried cranberries, raisins, pears, fresh orange and pecans tossed with vinaigrette.  I really like this salad because I never had this type of salad before.  It had both a sweet and sour taste at the same time.  I like the pecans and the fruits served with it.  However, I tasted goat cheese in the salad which I dislike, but it is weird how the ingredients did not include goat cheese at all.

My 'main' dish was actually the cheesecake.  Out of the whole list of cheesecakes, I chose the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake because I love pecan turtle chocolates.  The dessert is a pecan brownie and caramel-fudge swirl cheesecake, topped with caramel turtle pecans and chocolate.  It was very very very good, the cheesecake is very soft and I have never had such a delicious cheesecake.  I just want to try all their cheesecakes as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, I was too full yesterday, so didn't get a chance to have another piece until I go to Buffalo again next time :(

'To.live.my.life' rates a 9/10 to Cheesecake Factory because their food is very good.  The price is low as opposed to the portion, so luckily, I get to share their appetizer, salad and cheesecake with another.  It is very hard to finish such large portions and able to eat desserts by an asian small-eater girl like me. Also, the cheesecake is soft, not too sweet, and one word: 'ADDICTIVE'.  Everything is perfect for the cheesecake.  I just can't wait for another piece of Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake. 

Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...