9/27/11

Bombay Grill

Used my 'Deal of the Day' offer at Bombay Grill - $10 for $20 of food on the day it expired.  The main entrance of the restaurant was hidden and I always had doubts about Indian food, so we had the urge not to walk in when we arrived.  However, we peeked inside and the restaurant looked decent so why not give it a try.

The only dish I will order in an Indian restaurant is Butter Chicken, a boneless tandoori chicken cooked in butter, tomato and cream.  (due to my limited knowledge about Indian food and since I am concern about the feelings of my taste buds)

The other dish we got was Madras Curry served with fresh pieces of lamb cooked in spicy coconut sauce.  

Along with our Non-Vegetarian dishes, we also got Nan and Tandoori Roti to be served with them.  After all, the meal was quite satisfying and surprisingly it was better than expected.  We actually want to try Tandoori dishes from the charcoal clay oven since many people around ordered them.  'To.live.my.life' gives a rating of 7/10 to Bombay Grill because of the satisfying, average dining experience gained.



The Bombay Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...