5/9/12

Cafe Green Tea

Cafe Green Tea located in the supermarket at JTown is definitely another one of those non-Traditional Japanese dining places in Toronto.  The environment was extremely casual due to its 'food court' style.  The way it works is you order your food by the cashier, she gives you a number and she'll bring you your dish when it's ready. 


I ordered the Curry with Breaded Chicken since I read some positive reviews about it earlier.  When the dish arrived, I thought the curry was too watery, however it seemed to be just right when you mix it with the rice.  The dish is a very 'homemade' style dish, so it felt as if there isn't much you can complain or complainant about it.  I will definitely try something different if I ever go back to Cafe Green Tea in the future.


Cafe Green Tea on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...